Taylor's Crossing is always looking for exceptional educators and professional staff. Harbor educators are held to very high expectations, and their pay is significantly higher than average. If you think you would be interested in becoming a Harbor teacher or member of our staff, please contact us for an appointment to visit our school.
K-12 Spanish Teacher
Opens: April 27, 2021
Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
Starting Date: August 1, 2021
- Hold or be able to obtain Idaho Teaching Credential
- K-12 Spanish Endorsement
- Basic Math (5-9) Endorsement
Application packet must include:
- TCPCS Professional Application (located to the right)
- Academic transcript including degrees
- Three letters of recommendation
- Verification of Idaho credentials
- Please email to HR@tceagles.com or mail to Taylor's Crossing Public Charter School, 1445 N. Wood River Dr., Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Equal Opportunity Employer
Taylor's Crossing Public Charter School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.